Our 4 star guesthouse located in the historic city of York a perfect base for exploring some of Britain’s most famous attractions – the Minster, Stonegate and the Shambles to name a few, all within a short walk.
- All rooms have LCD Freeview TV
- Fantastic City Centre Location
- Bus stop at end of garden path that takes you directly into the city centre
- Ground Floor Twin Room
- Superior Double or Superior King for a Home from Home touch
- Extras can be arranged: flowers, chocolates or wine / champagne for those special occasions. Please book a week prior to arrival
- Discounts for long stays
- To ensure that good nights sleep “orthopedic mattresses”.
- Free Wireless Broadband
- Check Availability through “Book Online Now”
- Guests are encouraged to use the lovely garden in summer months for quiet relaxation after visiting the sights.
- No Children under 10 year old.
- Check In monday – friday 10.30am – 8pm
- Check In Saturday – Sunday 10.30am – 2pm unless arranged direct with Guest House
Served 8.30am – 9.15am
Breakfast, whether continental or full English, is varied, hearty and delicious – special dietry requirements can be catered for upon request
- A choice of fresh fruit juice
- Cereals, yogurt, prunes & grapefruit segments
- Porridge oats
- The full english breakfast consists of: bacon, sausage, your choice of egg, baked beans, hash brown, fresh mushrooms and grilled tomato.
- Tea or Ground Coffee
- Homemade marmalades and preserves